Monday, March 6, 2017

15 Gorgeous Green Nail Polishes for St. Patrick's Day



Green-tings lads and lasses! If you've been following my blog, you'll know that in the past I haven't been that big on green. But I think it's time to admit that I have been converted! I have so many STUNNING greens that haven't seen enough love, and what better time to share them, than this month for St. Patrick's Day? I have compiled a list of 15 fabulous shades which are a mixture of mainstream and indie polishes. Some of these are just what you'd expect for the holiday, but I've included a few unexpected shades as well. Enjoy!




butter LONDON Jack the Lad
A blackened green base with blue, green, and gold foil shimmer. Not in their core line anymore, but I've seen it on Ebay. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.





butter LONDON Trustafarian 
The softest golden green holographic. Again, no longer part of their core shades but can still be found online. Shown is three coats, no top coat.




A England Fotheringhay Castle 
A strange olive green with a strong golden overlay and subtle holographic shimmer. So unusual and divine! This is a one coater, but I applied two just in case, plus top coat.




A England Saint George 
Impossible to photograph, it's a deeply rich emerald-teal holographic with subtle shimmer. Another one coater, but did two just in case, plus top coat.




NCLA Pshiiit Persephone 
This is an unsaturated menthol green with holographic particles that make it glow. Shown is two coats, no top coat.




KBShimmer Kind Of A Big Dill 
This is a deep warm toned green jelly base with small and micro holographic glitter. This is two coats, no top coat.




Powder Perfect Robin Hood 
A rich, Lincoln green creme. The formula is pure perfection. Shown is two coats, no top coat.



piCture pOlish Kryptonite 
This stunner is a deep green jelly filled with dimensional holographic particles. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.




Essie On The Roadie 
A vibrant grass green creme. Shown is two coats, with top coat.





OPI I'm Sooo Swamped 
A dusky mossy green creme. Strange for all the best reasons. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.



Sinful Colors Works Like A Charm 
A beautiful mint green with complimenting green gold flecks. Shown is two coats, plus top coat. 




Sinful Colors Queen of Green 
A deep emerald base full of green and gold foil shimmer. Insanely sparkly in real life! Shown is two coats, no top coat.




Sally Hansen Insta-Dri I-rush Luck 
A great basic medium green creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat.




China Glaze Four Leaf Clover 
The MOST impossible to photograph, I edited this neon-esque blue leaning green creme as close to accurate as I could. Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Zoya Merida 
This is a deep evergreen jelly base with scattered holographic flecks. A must have. Shown is two coat, plus top coat.





Okay ladies, that was a whole heck of a lot of green! I'd love to know your favorites, and which ones I need to add to my collection. Let me know in the comments!

xox Emiline xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!